Sunday, March 20, 2016

I am back!

   Due to a very busy work schedule lately after graduating a few months ago, I haven't been able to write up some new content for either my site (which I cannot edit due to a lack of a laptop of computer), or my blog. But, this is going to change today because we need more content! *laughs because it's easier said than done* But, I promise I'm going to make room to try and add something to the blog more frequently, perhaps every day from now on. Satanism is not an easy road to travel on, which is why I am going to start writing again to post new content from now on.
   Although, sadly, I don't know when I can update the website, but I will be posting to here, and on my new Tumblr blog; Priestess-Satanika. Please keep in tune because I plan to update, and put in some new content tonight!

Ave Satanas, sinners!
   -Priestess Satanika

No comments:

Post a Comment