Wednesday, June 6, 2018

DEMONIC UPDATE - Channeling Asmodeus

 .  
. Hello sinners - it has been a while, but due to not being able to  update Satansgarden.net  at the moment, I'm going  to be writing my current findings, that I have experienced in the past 6 days.
Firstof all, I have made contact with two sex demons/Gods in the past three days.
This is all due to my current nautural energy center, in the deep Minnesotan, East Central forrest. That is where I first dicovered Satanism eight years ago now.
   Well, I guess I have to saw that after reading quite a bit of 'The Complete Book of Demonalatry', by S. Connolly, ' Kundalini Yoga, The flow of Eternal Power', by Shakti parwha Kaur Khalsa, and The Green Witch by Arin Murphy-Hiscock, I have gaine permission Lord Enki about using Invocation to channel with Asmodeus. I have seen him as a form, and firmly believe him to be from the Dukante family 4, number 6. He is stronger during the sunset hours of CDT (8:59) a sunset time here.
  He had completely white skin, long bnlack hair, and a clean young body and face, as well as neon blue eyes - they were long and cat like . This seemed as a young man with sharp, but boyish features. He was skinny and you could see slight muscle. He was also fairly tall, about 6 and ahalf feet or so. I lit up my altar of Bahpomet, and began to burn Lavandin Essential oils, with clove and Bergamot.       He began to talk to me after I drew his sigil from the Leser Key of Solomon, out of natural coal, I invited him, and he came to me after asking mid ritual and meditation.
  I stated my needs as sexual nature, and he loved to have long conversation, and foreplay. In Connolly's book I mentioned earlier, he is discribed as a Dukante Daemon. "Asmodeus - demon of Lust: ayer avage Aloren Asmodeus aken - twin to Amducious. Appears as an attractive and clean cut and articulate man. His eyes seduce all women mortal and otherwise. He will answer calls through Ouija boards if asked. He is very friendly. Be forwarded , he often turns conversation into some aspect of sexuality as it pleases him." In the Goetic hierarchy, he is number 32 as Asmoday.
   In The Lesser Key of Soloman by S.L. MacGregor Mathers & Aleister Crowley, he is described as
the following: "Asmoday - The thirty-second spirit is Asmoday, or Asmodai. He is a great King, strong, and powerful. He appeareth with three heads, wereof the first is like a bull, the second is like a man, and the third like a ram; he hath also the tail of a serpant, and from his mouth issue flames of fire. His feet are webbed like those of a goose. He sitteth upon an infernal dragon, and bareth in his hand a lance with a banner. He is first and choicest under the power of Amaymon, he goeth before all other.  He teacheth the Arts of Arithmetic, Astronomy, Geometry, and all the handicrafts absolutely. He giveth true and full answers unto thy demands. He maketh one invincible. He showeth the place where treasures lie, and gaurdeth it. He amongstthe Legions of Amaymon governeth 72 legions of spirits inferior. His seal is tis which thou must wear as a lamen upon thy breast, ect."
  In several other texts, he is also described as a God of vengance, death, and posession - usually, mideval rumors and propaganda from Jewish and Catholic sects at the time.

1 comment:

  1. I find you to be apsolotly Beautiful Beautiful and amazingly super sexy sexy & I would love to beCUM online friends & we can video chat
    With each other so let's start taking & texting & video chatting I really really would like to get to know you a whole lot better Plus I wish & want & would really really love to see you with a whole lot less on you

    ReplyDelete