Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Priestess Satanika interviews friend (H.A.) about the JoS

Okay ^^
   1. How did you discover JoS, and how did you feel about them?

--When I first discovered JoS I was searching for information on a demon that I wanted to invoke. Back then I never really explored the website, it only came up when I would search for certain things.

   2. Upon seeing the website, did you notice their claims on Nazism? If so, how did that make you feel?

--I didn't know anything of that till I had met a few satanist that followed that belief. It was new to me. I only did a little research on until some people started sending me things about aliens/greys. It was different to me because it went against everything I had studied in satanism. I could understand not liking the Jewish belief but I cant understand hating Jewish people.

   3. Did you ever try to talk to these people? If so, how did they treat you?

--Attacked. Most satanist know what it feels like to be misunderstood or constantly attacked and after I was attacked for not believing in the same beliefs of another satanist, it was almost confusing.

   4. Why do you feel they attacked you for having different beliefs? Did it throw you off your feet?

--The second you become a satanist everything starts to change, you are constantly learning new and valuable things, so your beliefs are constantly changing. I feel like the JoS followers are basically taught to have one belief, only that belief and that everything else is wrong. Rather than having your own experiences, they are taught to trust in someone else's. I really think that's why they feel the need to attack when someone else has a different opinion.

   5. Lastly, what advice would you give upon people just stumbling across the JoS ways?

--Most of it is just copied and pasted, so don't just rely on one resource...The best way to learn is from your own experiences.

1 comment:

  1. I do greeting who read my word.
    I am Hungarian and our story straight away from Sumer age. There was a King,whos name were NIMROD.
    Actually he was Marduk in a human body,and the reason that he came to the Earth,is rebel Jahve. Jahve is enemy of Marduk,because She/He were rebel against Enki/Satan. Jahve been jealous about the creatings,and She/He did want a own nation. But She/He is only a seraf,who did lead and manage the army of God at up and on the Earth. She/He want own army.... And jahve did infected a goup of slaves with Her/Him self,and became the aria jewies team. They are still together.... illuminate group,Montauk project
    For this case Marduk came to the Earth and as Nimrod,He gaves a life for two son!!!!
    HUNOR and MAGOR
    Hunor went to north west Asia,and later like a Great Atilla the HUN moved to Europe! Hungarians are....
    Magor stayed at persian area,and became arabic nation.
    This two nations are the soldiers of God to save the human creatures from the infected jewies!!!
    This infected nations creat a fake Catholic religion,and gave it to the Roman empires,and they said them this will bring you to the power!
    Nearly it killd the anicent Hungarians! Catholic pope did murder all our wizards and army leaders! So the jewies nations did lock down our nations,and block them from the spiritual life!

    At the 7.cent created the fake Muslim religion,between the anicent YAZIDI!
    In this age,today this aria of jewies send all the poor Muslim religions nations to Europe,to make a massive mess,and finaly they will kill each other!!!!
    So thath why we do hate jewies and jahve,and also we are working against them!!!!!
    Open your third EYES

    ReplyDelete