1. How did you discover JoS, and how did you feel about them?
--When I first discovered JoS I was searching for information on a demon that I wanted to invoke. Back then I never really explored the website, it only came up when I would search for certain things.
2. Upon seeing the website, did you notice their claims on Nazism? If so, how did that make you feel?
--I didn't know anything of that till I had met a few satanist that followed that belief. It was new to me. I only did a little research on until some people started sending me things about aliens/greys. It was different to me because it went against everything I had studied in satanism. I could understand not liking the Jewish belief but I cant understand hating Jewish people.
3. Did you ever try to talk to these people? If so, how did they treat you?
--Attacked. Most satanist know what it feels like to be misunderstood or constantly attacked and after I was attacked for not believing in the same beliefs of another satanist, it was almost confusing.
4. Why do you feel they attacked you for having different beliefs? Did it throw you off your feet?
--The second you become a satanist everything starts to change, you are constantly learning new and valuable things, so your beliefs are constantly changing. I feel like the JoS followers are basically taught to have one belief, only that belief and that everything else is wrong. Rather than having your own experiences, they are taught to trust in someone else's. I really think that's why they feel the need to attack when someone else has a different opinion.
5. Lastly, what advice would you give upon people just stumbling across the JoS ways?
--Most of it is just copied and pasted, so don't just rely on one resource...The best way to learn is from your own experiences.