Monday, September 21, 2015

Astral Travel

I'm writing this sermon on souls because a certain type of "Satanist" from a certain group said that "souls don't exist, and cannot live without a body", and that "souls" and "our physical bodies have different DNA from each other". First of all, thisbis one if the most ridiculous claims I've ever heard a Satanist make in my time being a Satanist. Second of all, if we had separate DNA, our bodies would die instantaneously.. Thats like breeding a cat with a horse and telling you it will work.
  
 1) If the soul doesn't exist, how do we astral project? Astral projection is a technique that was first historically accounted for in ancient Egypt. The Egyptians believed granite could activate the chakras and align them to the crown to create a portal for astral projection after death - if one can do this after death, why not when ones alive? How does the astral body or the soul travel during astral travel? We aren't fligning our physical bodies into the nothing. Here is a section of the Emerald Tablets (some unbelievably 36,000 year old tablets) where God Thoth is telling about Astral Travel, and the vehicle Giza Pyramid; 

"Few there would be with courage to dare it,
few pass the portal to dark Amenti.
Raised over the passage, I, a mighty pyramid,
using the power that overcomes Earth force (gravity).
Deep and yet deeper place I a force-house or chamber;
from it carved I a circular passage
reaching almost to the great summit.
There in the apex, set I the crystal,
sending the ray into the "Time-Space,"
drawing the force from out of the ether,
concentrating upon the gateway to Amenti.
Other chambers I built and left vacant to all seeming,
yet hidden within them are the keys to Amenti.
He who in courage would dare the dark realms,
let him be purified first by long fasting.
Lie in the sarcophagus of stone in my chamber.
Then reveal I to him the great mysteries.
Soon shall he follow to where I shall meet him,
even in the darkness of Earth shall I meet him, I,
Thoth, Lord of Wisdom, meet him and hold him
and dwell with him always.
Built I the Great Pyramid,
patterned after the pyramid of Earth force,
burning eternally so that it, too,
might remain through the ages.
In it, I built my knowledge of "Magic-Science"
so that I might be here when again I return from Amenti,
Aye, while I sleep in the Halls of Amenti,
my Soul roaming free will incarnate,
dwell among men in this form or another. (Hermes, thrice-born.)"

  • Taken from here 
   Don't you think when we visit places in our dreams, or see our dreams manifest in real life, it isn't astral projection? This is called lucid dreaming, and is just AP in a deeper brain wave of the sleep state. It's the same theory and concept. Is our physical bodies running around in our dreams? - No.
   B) If one believes in the after-life, or being reborn, how does one transcend into the spirit world, or even reincarnate if he or she is dead? Our physical bodies don't just run around after death, looking for a new one. This is our soul swimming around, just trying to find a new body, and doesn't die without one. After death, it is observed our aura still lingers, or even moves around, this is part of the soul, not the physical body. Every living being has a soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment